The term 'QSEK' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is S-193, School Block, Shakarpur, Delhi - 110092. INDIA..The term 'you' refers to the user or viewerfjjkof our website.
Cancellation PolicyQSEK believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the operational team and Operations team has initiated the process of assignment.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the QSEK marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Pongal, Diwali, Independence Day, Foundation Day etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
Refund PolicyWhen you buy our products/services, your purchase is covered by our 24 hours money back guarantee. If you are, for any reason, not entirely happy with your purchase, we will cheerfully issue a full refund. To request a refund under this guarantee, you must contact us within the first 24 hours of your payment. Just send an email to email@example.com. We'll gladly refund you 100% of your fees within 24-72 hours of your refund request.
QSEK is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
QSEK may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is revised and effective from 01/01/2011.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Job title
- Contact Information including email address
- Demographic Information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other Information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gatherWe require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
SecurityWe are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online .
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websitessOur website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal informationYou may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
QSEK INTELLECTUAL SERVICES PVT. LTD.
S-193, School Block, Shakarpur,
Delhi - 110092. INDIA.
Or Just Make a Call
+91-96 5442 4444
+91-99 9966 1665
+91-11 6459 1665